The following facilities are normally available on our Trolleydays:
- Ample FREE car parking, with reserved spaces near the Museum entrance for disabled persons’ parking*
- Level and wheelchair access to most areas*
- Coach parking
- Card payment facilities
- Parent & baby room
- Cafe Show More
- Museum shop Show More
- Picnic area
- Children’s outdoor play area Show More
- Family Room and children’s indoor play area – including a new SOFT PLAY zone
- Sales Stalls Show More
* There’s more information for disabled visitors on our Accessibility page.
Here’s a useful map of the Museum – just hover over it to enlarge it:
Dogs are welcome, but must be kept on a short lead. They’re allowed in most buildings (with the exception of the Tea Trolley Cafe) and on the buses. Please clean up after your animal.