Because of Covid we weren’t able to hold the Sandtoft Gathering in 2020 or 2021, but it’s back for 2022 and better than ever!
What is the Sandtoft Gathering?
Our biggest and best event of the year. In addition to our usual attractions there will be:
- Visiting car, lorries, buses
- Extended motorbus tours of the local area
- More trolleybuses in service – we usually manage to run at least 9, rotating them in batches of 3 every few hours
- Real ale tent
- Jazz band
When is it?
The Sandtoft Gathering is always held on the last Sunday in July. This year it’s on 31st July. The Museum is open from 10am to 6pm.
How do I get there?
If you’re coming by road we’ll have extra parking available. For visitors coming by public transport we’ll be running:
- A free bus service between Doncaster Interchange (Stand C6) and the Museum throughout the day.
- A free bus from Scunthorpe, returning from the Museum at 4pm.
For full details hover over the timetables below for an enlargement, and use the Close button or escape key to close it again:
I have an historic vehicle – can I bring it?
We’ve had nearly 100 exhibits entered for this year’s Gathering! Sorry, but we’re not taking any more now.
Can I bring my sales stand?
We regret that bookings for indoor Sales Stands have now closed. If you’d like to book an outdoor pitch please use the Contact Form.