The B.T.A. co-ordinated the purchase on behalf of its members of all the remaining trolleybuses bar one that ran in Bradford on 26 March 1972, with the aim of eventually restoring them to operate under the wires at Sandtoft.
The B.T.A. now owns one vehicle – 758 - whilst its members did own a variety of ex-Bradford trolleybuses. 758 is a B.U.T. 9611T with 8ft Weymann body. It was registered FKU 758 on 1 January 1951.
As a pioneering experiment in May 1952, 758 was fitted with experimental flashing indicators. This was the first legal use of flashing indicators in Britain.
On 31 July 1971, 758 became the last rear-entrance trolleybus in service in Great Britain. She is now undergoing a thorough restoration to restore her to her former glory at the Keighley Bus Museum and the Association is currently gathering the finances to meet the costs involved.
R.K. Bradford Trolleybus Association, March 2020